Image Map

Sunday, September 14, 2014

2 MINUTES AND 16 SECONDS OF SPAIN


Well, hello there !
So, for the last two weeks I haven´t posted nothing on my blog and I apologize. School started this week and I just wanted to enjoy that last week of summer. I use word "week" waaaay too much.    Ok, I´ll stop now.
As some of you already know, I went on a trip to Spain.
One word : FANFU*****TASTIC
Everything was so stunning and beautiful and aaah I wanna go back so badly.
I took so many photos, gurl you don t even know! And I decided to put the most of them in this short video as this post would get too long. I worked really hard on it and I would appreciate if you take 2 minutes of your time and watch it.
Hope you enjoy! 

What´s your favourite memory from this summer?



p.s. I missed you all ♥



-Blonde 

No comments:

Post a Comment